- 10 billion trackers are blocked in Firefox each day globally
- 86% of Mozilla products in 2020 #PrivacyNotIncluded guide met the Minimum Security Standards of the company
- The US Does not have a general federal privacy law
- You should not use the same password to keep your passwords safe
- Firefox Monitor can search back to 2007 to see if one of your online accounts has been breached
- The D in GDPR stands for Data
- 28 countries in the continent of Africa have data protection laws in force
- 62% of US residents say they worry about the privacy risk from smart products.
- You should use multi-factor authentication wherever you can!
- India’s Supreme Court passed a landmark ruling in August 2017 affirming for the first time a constitutional fundamental right to privacy
- Germany was the first country in the world to adopt dedicated rules for protecting personal data, way back in 1978.
Source: Mozilla Foundation
Note: This Blog Under (Free Blogs) section, the Blog expresses the blogger’s point of view and not necessarily the opinion of INSM Network